We are committed to the health & safety of all of our employees, the measures that we have employed to ensure this include the following:
- All necessary PPE (personal protection equipment) is issued at job induction, this will include safety shoes, hard hats & chin straps, hi-viz,ear defenders, etc.
- Training our employees in best practice procedures and safe working practices.
- We operate a near miss/dangerous incident reporting procedure which will be filled out by our employee or customer and then thoroughly investigated by our driver trainer or H&S representative and corrective actions will be recommended and implemented.
- Our employees receive regular ongoing training, audits and tool box talks to ensure that complacency is not an issue.
- The vehicles and equipment that we operate are maintained to the highest industry standards and designed with safe working in mind.
We have best practice procedures and method statements for carrying most loads which form part of our driver training along with site risk assessments for most of our customers.
Health and safety must be communicated and we rely on regular meetings with our customers and drivers to convey relevant information.